Now, many years since my father passed, I have my books. I have the needs of the day. I have my fellow survivors in this town, the last of humanity. And we all have the Ministry authorizing our rations, telling us when to eat and when to work and when to sleep. And they have their Clerics, men and women ready to correct us if we deviate from the plan. No goal beyond survival, beyond submission, beyond control.
So we eat. We work. We sleep. And at night, passing each other in the darkness, we keep our stories to ourselves.
108th year of the Aftermath
Upcoming Events and the OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE for Issue 2!
- Pre-order The Savage Lyrics Issue 2!
- Sal Qureshi, a known thief and often drunk, has been cast out of the town by the Clerics, servants to a collective of rulers called the Ministry. Waiting for Sal in the dead lands is a mysterious figure, known simply as The Savage. Meanwhile a few survivors have begun to question the motives of the Ministry and their need to control the town. A storm is coming and humanity must decide if this is merely a death rattle or a resurrection of hope itself.
- Feb. 23, 6:00pm-7:30pm Reading and signing at the John Tyler Literary Festival, 800 Charter Colony Parkway, Midlothian, VA with the creators of The Little Red Fish.
- Feb. 26, 6:00pm-8:00pm, Signing and Official Release Party @ Velocity Comics, 819 W Broad St. Richmond, VA.
- March 1, Official sales open back up on the SINK/SWIM webpage and your local comic book store, like Velocity.
Be sure to check back here for more news and events.